Goals of this Lecture
- The students will be able to deal with the content and the possible organization of quality management.
- In addition, they are able to evaluate the different approaches and merge them in terms of a quality management system.
Contents of the Lecture
The lecture deals with important aspects of quality management as a basis for a successful quality assurance. The different techniques for quality assurance themselves are not part of this lecture, because they are covered in the lecture "Software Quality Assurance".
This course is based on the lecture "Fundamentals of Software Engineering" and is a specialization module in the subject area Software Engineering.
- Organization forms of the quality management for software and systems
- Techniques for the quality management, e.g. TQM, QFD, SPC
- Standards in quality management
- Maturity model based methods in quality management
- Structure of a quality management system
On this page you can find additional literature for the lecture.
On this page you can find additional material for the lecture (lecture slides) and for the tutorial (exercise sheets).
Prof. Dr. Peter Liggesmeyer
Phone: (0631) 205-3328
Office hours: on appointment
The lecture QMSS consists of 2 SWS lecture and 1 SWS tutorial.
2 SWS - held weekly:
Mon, 08:15am - 09:45am, Room 48-462
First lecture on Wednesday, Oct. 21.
1 SWS - held every two weeks (usually):
Wed, 15:30pm - 17:00pm, Room 13-305 (room change)
The begin of the tutorial will be announced timely.
Phone: (0631) 205-2629
Office hours: on appointment
Entries in the KIS-System
28.04.2014 - QMSS Review
The exam review for the second exam QMSS will take place on Friday, 02.05.2014, 15:15 - 16:15 in room 32-439
08.04.2014 - QMSS Results
The grades for the second QMSS exam are entered in the QIS. The date for the exam review will be published soon.
05.03.2014 - QMSS exam review
The exam review for QMSS will take place on Friday, 14th March 2014 in Room 32-439 from 10:00 to 11:00. The grades are entered in the QIS.
18.11.2013 - Exam dates
The exam dates are published on the lecture pages.
06.11.2013 - No lecture QMSS on Monday
The lecture QMSS will not take place next Monday (11.11.2013).
28.10.2013 - Room change
The room for the lecture QMSS changes to 13-305.
ExamThe dates of the written examination are:
18.02.2014 in Room 01-106, Starting time 14:00
03.04.2014 in Room 42-110, Starting time 14:00
The exam takes 90 minutes. Entrance time is 15 minutes before the beginning.
You are allowed to use:
- A non-programmable calulator
- A double page sheet of paper size DIN A4 with notes printed or handwritten
- A language dictionary without notes
Bring a valid student identification, if it has no picture of you, bring also a valid picture ID.
|Superordinated page: Quality Management of Software and Systems / Qualitätsmanagement von Software und Systemen|